-
February 28th, 2002, 11:41 PM
#11
Inactive Member
thanks for youre help *S* are you enjoying the new things bout hostboard?
-
March 1st, 2002, 11:26 AM
#12
HB Forum Owner
Im loving it here..So many things to play with..*L*
-
March 1st, 2002, 05:13 PM
#13
Inactive Member
it seems like there are alot of things you can do .. *G* almost makes me want to have a try.. *L* would help if I knew what the heck to do.. or what I would even do with a board *L*
-
March 2nd, 2002, 01:06 AM
#14
HB Forum Owner
Well..when they bring the rest of the boards over here..you can play with the buttons too..*L*
If you want a to move sooner just ask Steven (see the Admin board over at HB1)..
-
March 2nd, 2002, 01:44 AM
#15
Inactive Member
I believe my avatar looks the best here. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 5th, 2002, 10:14 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
I dunno, I kinda like mine!
-
March 6th, 2002, 12:42 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
Does the "M" on the M&M stand for "Myra"?...
-
March 6th, 2002, 05:11 AM
#18
HB Forum Owner
-does her best Jean Cretien french canadian accent-
Oooooooh but of course! Oui Oui, madame...eet eez standing for da M een da Myra name! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 8th, 2002, 05:03 AM
#19
Inactive Member
kay I'll ask.. *L* who is Jean Creatien
-
March 8th, 2002, 05:47 AM
#20
HB Forum Owner
*looks for crickets under the hedges*..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks